The Intelligence Analyst serves as an all source intelligence analyst for A2A’s complex requirements. Focuses on Pol-Mil / Regional Dynamics in the AOR. Represents organization in national, joint, and coalition meetings and working groups. Has AF ISR experience to leverage while evaluating, revising, and developing analytical products. This position requires effective critical thinking skills, time management, and the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Authors and presents all-source political-military and asymmetric threat assessments, including formal briefings, PPT presentations, formal messages, background papers, items of interest, and staff summary packages. Provides expertise on Emerging Events and Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO) within the AOR
- Provides asymmetric warfare and threat support in the AOR
- Analyzes emphasis on potential implications to organization’s plans and/or operations
- Plans, authors and reviews prioritized intelligence and production requirements, intelligence estimates, and annexes and appendices.
- Supports war-gaming and exercises and in support of organization’s adaptive planning processes.
- Leverages all formal and informal analytic exchanges, as well as training opportunities, to foster peer-to-peer collaboration
- Coordinates with external agencies and commands to foster overall mission success
- Maintains specialized intelligence and operations community accesses pertinent to their functional area, in order to enhance situational awareness and planning support.
- Works with Foreign Policy Advisor to ensure CC has cogent and timely sight picture on developing and strategic shifts that may impact operations
- Develops and reviews prioritized intelligence requirements and corresponding ISR collection requirements in support of mission objectives.
- Conducts research to answer ROIs
- Provides training/mentoring on tradecraft, as required, to other analysts
- 4+ years of related experience, e.g. DoD or IC all source analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of sociocultural, geopolitical, and asymmetric threat factors
- Thorough understanding of Air Force ISR
- Deep understanding of the AOR regional dynamics from work experience and academics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong briefing skills with experience at the O-6 level
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS for short TDY assignments
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org