The internship is based in our Brussels office. The internship will include policy research and organizational support for various clients and help pour team to develop new business opportunities.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main Luxembourgish and European institutions;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events;
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You are fluent speaking English and Luxembourgish;
- You hold a university or university-level degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU and Luxembourgish institutions;
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and social skills.
There will be an allowance of +/- 700 € per month
The internship will start ideally as soon as possible for a period of 4 to 6 months
The office working languages are English, Dutch and French
In order to be considered for an internship with Political-intelligence, the candidate must send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and their availability. Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the above-mentioned email.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org