Our client, Oxfam Hong Kong, is an independent international development and humanitarian non-profit organization working to alleviate poverty and related injustice. Envisioning a world free of poverty where women and men enjoy well-being and rights, they work with partner organizations on development, humanitarian, policy advocacy, public education, and international development programmes with a strong focus in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Oxfam Hong Kong, a member of the international confederation Oxfam, currently seeks a Director of Operations to support this endeavor.
- Responsible for the overall operations and management of Finance, Human Resources and Administration and IT teams
- Ensure good fiscal management, management of fiduciary & financial risks; compliance with financial standards at the Hong Kong headquarters & other offices; review of procedures and introduction of financial systems; drafting of financial reports to the Council, Government and Oxfam International
- Develop & implement HR strategies across the Hong Kong headquarters and the offices on the Mainland and in Macau and Taiwan
- Manage the long-term IT plans, priorities, and resources to support the whole organization
- Participate in Oxfam International exchanges on finance & human resources coordination, standards and best practices
- A qualified accountant with recognized professional accountancy qualifications and a recognized degree in finance or accounting
- Over 15 years of working experience in finance and administration, of which at least 8 years at a managerial level
- Experience in planning, budgeting & evaluating administration systems/activities; setting of policies & procedures for better information and work systems flow
- Proven track record in leading, motivating & supporting a team of line-managers & front-line workers
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
This position is based in Hong Kong with local employment terms.
Please submit your CV to Mr. Jack Hui at [email protected], quoting reference OHK-DO/JH or you can call +852 3106 2837 for more information.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org