Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Junior Intelligence Analysts to join our teams of diverse individuals in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry’s best? They don’t. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a city-wide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates – our Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division helps life run smoothly and safely.
If you are the sort of person who loves a challenge and to be fully, directly engaged with the safeguarding of our nation’s security, then what is happening in CIMS Division is the place for you. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and exciting times to join an organization like ours. The culture is one of excellence; people, teamwork, learning and delivering value to our customers. We are looking for people who love to learn and take initiative to continue to push us to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Intelligence Analyst 2 will be responsible for providing direct analytic support to a customer team. Building excellent rapport within our teams and with our customers is critical to our success and contributes to our customers’ success. We continually look to identify talented, mission-focused analysts with skills in several areas, to include:
•All-source intelligence analysts (SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, ELINT, OSINT, etc.)
•Technical targeting analysts
Limited local travel to attend meetings may be required by our customers. Certain positions offer opportunities for more extensive travel, depending on customer requirements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies, International Affairs, Political Science, Cyber Security or other related discipline. Four (4) years of additional intelligence analysis experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Two (2) years of experience as an intelligence analyst supporting the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and/or U.S. military
• Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Willingness and ability to adapt to changing customer mission requirements as necessary
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org