FINABEL is an intergovernmental organization promoting the harmonization of land doctrines and interoperability between national armies of EU countries. Currently our organisation counts 22 member states.
The permanent secretariat, based in Brussels, offers non-remunerated internship opportunities in the following fields:
- Political Sciences;
- International Relations/Security Studies;
- European Studies;
- Informatics/Computer Science (cyber related domains);
- Marketing / communication.
- Being at least in the third year of Bachelor’s degree;
- Having a proved working knowledge of written and spoken English.
The intern will be assigned these tasks:
- Administrative tasks: gathering of information related to any FINABEL's activity;
- Research duties: write research papers and food for thought on a specific topic related to FINABEL's activities or domains of interest;
- Take part in the organization of any coming conference and activity of FINABEL community;
- Attend international conference and meetings on the behalf of the organisation.
The internship should last at least two months, but the duration is very flexible. The schedules are not fixed, and it is entirely possible to adapt them to the preferences of the intern.
We accept spontaneous candidature at any time.
The result of your request will depend on the fulfilling of the minimum requirement, and the evaluation of your CV and Cover Letter.
If you are interested in this opportunity send your candidature (CV and Cover Letter, stating also your availability) to Mario BLOKKEN - [email protected] or [email protected]
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org