PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Program Coordinator with an interim Secret Clearance to work with the State Department Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs in Washington, DC.
- The Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA) deals with U.S. foreign policy and U.S. diplomatic relations.
- Regional policy issues that NEA handles include Iraq, Middle East peace, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, and political and economic reform.
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, metro allowance) as well as opportunities for worldwide travel
- Support in the development and management of country program inventories and the associated NEA database, including; budget and project information, information and reports for internal/external audiences on assistance programming strategies, plans, budgets, and performance.
- Facilitate and serve as the point of contact for the office on information management; including the organization of country portfolio and budget data within the NEA shared drive, SharePoint, and online database systems.
- Secret Clearance (interim clearance acceptable)
- State Dept. experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Knowledge of SharePoint and online databases
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint), Adobe software, and other computer based programs
- Apply to the position through this site
- Upload an up to date resume
- Complete the pre-screening questions
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org