EARS is a recruitment and talent management firm exclusively focused on public affairs. We connect employers with talent, and people with opportunity. Together, we build people into leaders - inspiring them to learn, grow and develop to their full potential.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we’re seeking a Senior Recruiter today who can become the partner of tomorrow.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic role for a self-starter who is motivated to expand the business in niche public affairs markets on a global scale. Successful candidates will have a strong record managing a client portfolio and leading clients independently with confidence.
We are currently undergoing a re-brand with a new company name, website and more. Candidates motivated to contribute to this brand transformation are especially encouraged to apply.
- Deliver outstanding recruitment service for prestigious clients including associations, multinational companies, consultancies, law firms, NGOs and more;
- Appoint middle to senior managers across diverse EU policy areas and sectors;
- Lead your own client portfolio with the support of researchers;
- Serve as a charismatic ambassador for our firm, growing our business globally;
- Contribute to our re-brand through marketing and business development initiatives.
- Work across the full recruitment cycle, ensuring the people whose life you have changed are thriving in their role and see you as their trusted advisor;
- Become the preferred advisor for influential clients with challenging recruitment missions that are incredibly fulfilling to manage;
- Influence how the company develops in terms of new segments and markets;
- Work alongside some of Europe’s most connected public affairs professionals in a super-charged entrepreneurial culture;
- Join a meritocratic team where talent and drive come before seniority;
- Partner track position with no cap on bonuses;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Senior and credible enough to engage with c-suite clients;
- Record of achievement in public affairs or recruitment, sales experience a plus;
- Sharp negotiation skills in a diverse cultural environment;
- Confident and efficient communicator, especially on digital channels;
- Versatility and flexibility are key with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Master degree in a relevant area (business, management, human resources, public affairs, communications, etc.);
- Excellent English, other European languages a plus.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org
Send your CV and cover letter to Florence Bernardoni by 28 February.