Make a difference at a small company with wide reach. We are a thought leader in resilience with offices in over 50 countries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· General support for CEO and President and Director of Global Operations/Project Manager
· Operational support for the global operations team including special projects
· Project coordination across leadership team
· Schedule and meeting management
· General office maintenance and clerical tasks
· Communication with partners and clients around the world
· Compiling and sorting customer data
· May require light travel from time to time
· Great organizing skills, great at keeping people on task
· Must be outgoing and comfortable following up with various members of the internal team as well as volunteer committees to help coordinate projects
· Able to work independently and take initiative to find and create projects
· Excellent writing, proofreading, oral communication, organization and basic math skills a must
· Foreign language skills a plus; basic knowledge of geography is required
· Strong interest in business, business continuity and/or operations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe, or ability to learn systems quickly
Temp to hire; 40 hours per week, but can be flexible; salary competitive based on experience
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to Kelsey Rose at [email protected]
Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRI) is the leading nonprofit that helps organizations around the world prepare for and recover from disasters by providing education, accreditation, and thought leadership in business continuity and related fields. Founded in 1988, DRI International has 15,000+ certified professionals and conducts native-language training in more than 50 countries, offering in-depth courses ranging from introductory to masters level, as well as specialty certifications. The organization’s annual DRI Conference brings together leading business continuity professionals from both the public and private sector to share best practices and participate in continuing education and volunteerism. Through its Collegiate Conferences, DRI is helping to create the business continuity professionals of tomorrow, partnering with universities to introduce students and faculty to this rapidly-growing field through day-long networking and educational programs. As a recognized expert resource, DRI acts in an advisory capacity to international organizations and government institutions worldwide, helping to create industry standards and promote greater resilience through public-private partnerships. DRI is an ANSI-accredited Standards Development Organization and a member of the United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction ARISE Initiative.
Please submit a resume and cover letter by applying below.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org