The G7 Policy & Advocacy Intern will work with the Paris team to support our policy-related activities for up to six months beginning in February 2019. The G7 Policy & Advocacy intern will report to the Policy and Advocacy Manager and will be based in our Paris office.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Follow up of the internal project on the G7: draft document analyses, notes from internal or external meetings, follow up on current affairs linked to the G7.
- Conduct research related to the priorities of ONE (ODA budget, gender equality and the G7, among other tasks)
- Represent ONE in external meetings and/or conferences
- Translate briefings of letters from English to French and vice versa
- Assist with the preparation public speaking intervention of ONE’s staff during conference or important external meetings on the G7.
- Perform any other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Political Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal English and French communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational capacities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, concise, and quality writing skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to make a contribution to the fight against poverty
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Excellent written and verbal English and French communication skills
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org