Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Sr. Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst to join our team in Bethesda, MD to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Sr. Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst to support a government customer in implementing a process for assessing CI methods as well as providing mission and analytical support as required. Duties will include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
• Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program;
• Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government’s CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities;
• Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government;
• Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government’s centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
• Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
• Applicable degree(s): Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, Linguistics (focus/concentration in Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Chinese, Arabic, etc.), National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
• Demonstrated relevant experience/expertise supporting U.S. Federal Government in Central Asia, Korea, or Middle East analysis, and experience with Data Analytics, Operations Research, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Counterintelligence, Insider Threat, Security, Cyber security, Engineering, English, Forensic Accounting, Telecommunications, or Physics.
• Ability to recognize all relevant information and produce objective assessments, free of any bias and be pertinent to client needs.
• Extensive skills in both written and oral communications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org