- PA to Executive Management Team
- Full-time: 37.5 hours
- Location: Tufnell Park, North London
- Salary: £29,633.46 plus 9% employer pension contribution
- Closing date: 9am UK time 5 March 2019
- Interview date: week commencing 18 March 2019
We are seeking an experienced, well-organised and confident PA to provide comprehensive administrative and executive support to the Executive Director, the Executive Management Team and Conciliation Resources’ Board of Trustees. The duties include solid administrative and logistical support to the ED’s strategic leadership of the organisation; including financial administration, and budget monitoring and reporting. Effective support to the EMT comprised of the Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Director of Programmes and Director of Policy and Learning. The effective coordination of Board meetings and support to the Board of Trustees.
This role would be well suited to someone looking for the next step in their career as a PA or in a secretarial capacity who thrives in a role that supports the work of an organisation from an administrative angle.
Experience and knowledge
- Experience supporting senior executive staff, preferably including support to a team or number of staff.
- Experience of working in an organisation with an international outlook, preferably with experience of working with individuals in different time zones.
- Proven experience of effective administration of meetings including accurate recording and minute-taking.
- Experience of communicating with external bodies or individuals on behalf of a senior executive team.
- Experience of event organisation including logistics, travel (domestic and international including visas and travel booking) and budgeting.
- Experience of working effectively as a link between executive management and other key stakeholders
- Working within a board arrangement desirable
- Proven experience of prioritising own workload and working autonomously.
- Experience of taking fast and accurate minutes.
- Prior experience using content management systems (desirable – training will be provided)
- Good computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, and database software.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of information management systems including databases.
- Knowledge of visa application processes and online travel booking systems (desirable).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org