What is the job offer?
CLEPA is looking for a trainee to join its team in their Brussels headquarters for a period of at least 6 months, to support with government affairs and outreach.
The main tasks are to:
- monitor, research and analyse policy dossiers and processes;
- arrange, prepare and follow-up meetings and events;
- produce briefings, draft presentations and reports;
- provide other practical support for advocacy and communications activities;
- maintain relations with representations of the EU institutions, with CLEPA members and other stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
For this challenging role we prefer a candidate with a keen interest in working with European institutions and associations, as well as affinity with the world of mobility and industry. We are looking for a high-potential, able to develop quickly in a demanding, international environment.
- A degree in political science, international relations, history or equivalent;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellence in writing, editing and speaking English;
- Self-starter, clear communicator and team player;
- Great organiser, multi-tasker and time keeper.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org