The International Center for Not-for-Profit Law (ICNL) is seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to support its Vice President – Operations in managing a global nonprofit organization. ICNL works with governments and civil society organizations to protect civil society and fundamental freedoms in over 100 countries. The full-time Administrative Assistant will provide day-to-day support to its global operations. Illustrative duties include:
- Support institutional strengthening initiatives, such as deploying a Sharepoint knowledge management system;
- Organize company events such as staff retreats;
- Support organizational policy development and implementation;
- Assist in recruitment and orientation of new employees;
- Serve as a liaison between ICNL’s IT provider and staff;
- Assist in writing and editing reports for internal and external audiences;
- Support procurement, grant management and compliance across the organization;
- Provide support in working with vendors and general office management.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Superior administrative and organizational skills and attention to detail;
- At least one year of work experience;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
Preferred candidates will have:
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations in the field of human rights and international development;
- Event organizing experience;
- Project management experience;
- Experience in program development, budgeting, and monitoring and evaluation.
The Administrative Assistant must possess legal authorization to work in the United States. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Please send a cover letter and a CV to [email protected] The subject line should state "Administrative Assistant". Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please. ICNL is an equal opportunity employer.