Are you looking to join a dynamic global industry leader that can boast nearly 120 years of excellence, growth, and continuing innovation? Do you hold yourself to the highest of standards? If yes, then we would love to hear from you.
This role will act as an Intelligence Analyst for BSI Supply Chain Solutions division providing analysis to government and commercial clients. Further, this role is responsible for collecting information, analyzing data, and generating intelligence. This position will also serve as backup support for all supply chain security functions.
- Direct involvement in developing and supporting supply chain security solutions and services for BSI commercial and government clients through the collection of intelligence data
- Identify and extract essential information from intelligence sources, research, and investigations; analyze the data and synthesize the information into written reports that can be disseminated to BSI government and commercial clients through BSI products and services
- Develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex behaviors, and provide an accurate understanding of present and emerging threats to supply chain security
- Subject matter will have particular emphasis on terrorism activities, cargo disruption trends, supply chain security, industrial, governmental, cultural, and other demographic trade security-related indicators
- Efficiently manage and navigate records, reports, databases, and other sources of information to support research and analysis
- Retain a heightened sense of awareness of compliance and client confidentiality obligations
- Provide additional administrative and analytical support as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- BA in Political Science, International Affairs, Supply Chain or relevant field
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred
- Working knowledge of international trade compliance and security issues, global political systems, economies, and security threats
- Previous work experience desired
- Candidates with interest in careers involving or impacting global supply chain security issues will be given primary consideration
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org