Macfadden is seeking a Personal Services Contracts (PSC) Coordinator supporting the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA). The PSC Coordinator will be providing support to the PSC Contracts Team. The USAID/OFDA PSC Contracts Team provides support in the negotiation, award, and administration of US Personal Services Contractors (USPSCs) in accordance with Federal and Agency acquisition and assistance rules, regulations, policies and procedures to effectively maintain OFDA’s long term workforces and surge capacities. The PSC Coordinator reports directly to the PSC Contracts Team Lead and Deputy Team Lead, or their designees, and assists with a variety of tasks across the team’s portfolio (see specific key responsibilities, below).
- Providing administrative support to PSC Contracts Team.
- Assisting new Personal Services Contractors with onboarding.
- Distributing copies of the fully executed contract documents.
- Developing a general understanding of applicable agency rules/regulations, applicable forms and documentation.
- Maintaining relationships within the client organization.
- Communicating with senior clients, OFDA staff, and PSC candidates
- Monitoring email traffic and maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
- Proofreading documents and minimizing basic errors.
- Maintaining files, databases and trackers via prompt updates and ad-hoc quality control reviews/spot-checks.
- Producing materials for meetings.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of related experience; specific experience working within government or USAID is a plus, but not a requirement.
Skills: Successful candidates must be reliable, highly organized, motivated, and able to excel in a deadline-oriented work environment. S/he will exemplify the following skills:
- Communications. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Must communicate with clients, team members, and other stakeholders in the contracting process.
- Technology. Computer proficiency is required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite in a network environment (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), G Suite (Docs, Sheets) as well as email and internet-based applications. Basic understanding of database applications/concepts is a plus.
- Professionalism. Responsive, calm, friendly, and customer service-oriented with the ability to build relationships.
- Organization. Process-oriented, efficient, and highly organized with attention to detail. Must be able to balance priorities and manage multiple work streams.
- Reliability. The ability to maintain focus, complete tasks independently as assigned, and execute recurring tasks (maintain trackers, distributions, etc.) with minimal prompting.
- Growth. Demonstrating eagerness to learn and grow in the role.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org