Are you looking for a job in the field of lifelong learning and education at the European level and an opportunity to work in the area of European programme and projects, fundraising and partnerships?
LLLP is recruiting a team player, able to work within a multicultural environment and willing to be flexible but also able to stick to tight deadlines and work under time pressure. A passion for lifelong learning is a big plus.
About the role (what we need)
You will be part of a multicultural team working for a membership-based organisation and in charge of providing coordination and management services to ensure projects meet the organisation’s needs and donors’ expectations. You will be working closely with members and partners to build their capacity and create project synergies. The Programme Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Planning and coordinating programme and project activities;
- Ensuring the implementation of policies and practices within the programme;
- Explore new funding opportunities and designing new project proposals;
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditure/transactions;
- Build members project development capacity.
- A post-secondary degree in the field of European studies, project management, educational sciences, political science or related discipline and/or relevant work or volunteer experience in education and/or advocacy-oriented NGOs;
- At least 5 years of working experience ideally in similar positions and keen interest to work on European projects, partnerships and fundraising;
- A sense of initiative and ability to champion projects from conception through to implementation;
- Proven ability to build training and capacity building activities for a membership-based organisation;
- An excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- Proven ability to build and manage partnerships;
- Strong creative, analytical and organisational skills;
- Very good computer skills and digital literacy;
- Very good financial literacy;
- Strong writing skills.
The following knowledge and/or skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the European institutions and other target audiences related to education;
- Knowledge of EU funding programmes (especially Erasmus+, H2020, ESF);
- Good command of financial management;
- Knowledge of other European language is an asset;
- Experience with project and processes tools.
Terms and conditions
- Full-time position: 1-year fixed-term contract with extension possibility
- Working hours: 38 hours a week
- Salary: 2400+ (benefits; transport & meal vouchers) + monthly allowance
- Holidays: 20 legal + 5 extra-legal (first year of employment) and a further 5 after 2 years
- Starting date: May 13, 2019
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org