WindEurope is the association for wind energy in Europe. We represent the entire value chain: turbine manufacturers, power utilities, project developers, component suppliers, contractors, banks, insurance companies, and research institutes. Our members also include the national wind energy associations of all the countries in Europe. WindEurope actively promotes wind power in Europe and worldwide windeurope.org.
WindEurope is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer and the Deputy Chief Executive Officer. You will assist with daily administrative duties and tasks. In particular, you will be responsible for day-to-day operations including but not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating an active calendar of appointments routinely updating the CEO and Deputy to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Providing “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role between the staff and the CEO’s agenda leading to a smooth bridge between internal teams and the CEO;
- Ensuring the CEO is comfortable and supported throughout the day when in the office;
- Compiling and processing expense reports;
- Raising POs;
- Composing and preparing correspondence, including letters, emails and reports;
- Placing and coordinating conference/1-2-1 calls;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas;
- Compiling documents for internal and external meetings, including coordinating the collection of appropriate briefing materials;
- Coordinating the logistics of high level internal and external meetings;
- Archiving and maintaining the executive files;
- Works with internal data systems (CRM);
- Manages, coordinates and assists the CEO at WindEurope conferences & exhibitions, seminars, workshops, etc.;
- Assisting the CEO with personal tasks as requested (30%).
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- At least 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- High level of professionalism and proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Demonstrate the highest level of service and response;
- Proven analytical and numerical skills;
- Computer literate (MS Office, Outlook);
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently;
- A proactive problem solving attitude and detail oriented;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Thrives in a multicultural and international environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and WindEurope members.
- English and Dutch/French (fluent written and verbal) is mandatory.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org