Chemonics seeks a chief of party for the anticipated USAID/Peru Transparency and Accountability in Public Investment activity. The Activity will support the Peruvian government in its efforts to prevent, combat, and reduce corruption and increase integrity in public investment. In addition, the Activity will promote civic oversight of target public investments and enhance private sector compliance with anti-corruption norms and regulations. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide overall Activity leadership, management, and technical direction;
- Supervise technical and administrative staff;
- Serve as the primary liaison with USAID, the host-country government, and local and regional partners;
- Ensure that all project assistance is technically sound and appropriate;
- Direct implementation of the Activity’s strategic long-term vision;
- Oversee work planning, performance management, and strategic communications.
- Master’s degree in public administration, public policy, law, or another relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing and implementing projects focused on transparency, public investment, anticorruption, and/or economic development;
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing and implementing complex donor-funded projects, preferably under USAID;
- Strong facilitation, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills;
- Experience working collaboratively with and generating consensus from a broad range of government officials and other key stakeholders, including civil society and academia in Latin America, preferably in Peru;
- Experience with private sector entities, such as business councils, preferable;
- Effective personnel and resource management, coordination, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills;
- Experience and technical expertise related to anti-corruption, rule of law, and/or public investment;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity;
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Chief of Party – Transparency and Accountability in Public Investment” in the subject line by April 7, 2019. Please include. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org