Do you want to be part of a highly specialized, dynamic team?
CTS is looking for experienced professionals.
Intelligence/Counterintelligence Analyst required for our clients in Maryland. These are dynamic opportunities to showcase your skills in a challenging and fast paced environment. Day/Core hours.
Intelligence/Counterintelligence professionals must have excellent CI analysis background and customer support skills. They must work well productively and collaboratively with others and be effective under pressure.
(U) The Contractor shall provide:
1) Strategic operational planning, centralized de-confliction, and coordination for CI activities conducted by the U. S. Government in direct response to Presidential Directives, National Strategy, and National needs and priorities;
2) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting an annual assessment of the effectiveness of the Offensive CI Operations (OFCO) program;
3) Assistance to the Sponsor in overseeing the U.S. Government's CI enabling programs and capabilities to support sensitive CI activities;
4) Support into the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber CI programs across the U.S. Government;
5) Support to the development and management of the U.S. Government's centralized knowledge base of foreign intelligence threat actors;
6) Assistance to the Sponsor in conducting activities related to security of financial management processes and systems.
Location: Washington Metropolitan Area CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to be considered for this position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org