The Junior Project Officer will be responsible for the daily implementation of two European-wide projects; FRH Inform and Religiana, under the direct supervision and guidance of the Deputy Executive Officer.
- Carry out tasks related to project implementation, including but not limited to assisting in the organisation of project meetings, interim reporting, maintaining the project plan, updating plans to reflect progress, monitoring progress, and ensuring conformance with deliverables and milestones;
- Implement marketing strategy to increase visibility and use of project resources and tools;
- Liaise with project partners and service providers;
- Identify and follow funding opportunities;
- Collect data for the preparation of interim reports, as required;
- Regularly update contacts database;
- Provide other administrative support, as required.
- Relevant field of study (tourism, marketing);
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience;
- Advanced English skills, spoken and written. Additional language skills are a plus, especially French;
- Inter-personal skills and experience working in an international context is of great value;
- Good project management skills and can meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency working with MS Office is essential. Experience working with Drupal, WordPress, Google Drive and other cloud applications;
- Clear interest in cultural heritage, a European cultural network and/or working for an NGO;
- Self-driven with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality, creativity and flexibility;
- Able to respond to urgent issues when needed; willing to travel within Europe on occasional basis;
- Team player with the ability to liaise and communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders;
- Authorisation to work and travel in the EU.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org