Eden Brown is delighted to be working in partnership with an International Organisation based in London who is on the look out for a Humanitarian Protection Manager to join their fantastic team. You will play a key role in humanitarian emergencies across the globe and support the objectives of the strategy in supporting people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
This is a hugely exciting role within the organisation that involves supporting people in crisis and protecting their rights, giving them support and in emergencies giving them access to critical services. This ranges from, mental health support to providing access to clean water, food and shelter. They are looking for an experienced individual who has strong knowledge of the protection and safe guarding processes.
- Continuously develop protection through training, coaching, mentoring and project designing.
- Initiate and lead humanitarian responses with assistance to the affected of the crisis.
- To support and manage the emergency response programme including project design.
- Provide support on strategies and activities for the protection.
- A degree in International Relations, International Law, Human Rights, Social Studies and Development Studies or equivalent working experience within the field.
- Strong experience with initiating and leading a rapid humanitarian response.
- Good knowledge and experience in the protection and safe guarding processes.
- Be able to travel at short notice to disaster areas across the globe.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org