Tetra Tech International Development Services, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Deputy Chief of Party position on a USAID-funded program in Egypt.
The overall scope for this Activity will support a comprehensive effort to assist the Government of Egypt’s efforts to combat gender-based violence and trafficking in persons. This will include support for the Government of Egypt’s effort to combat the sexual exploitation of girls in the form of early child and seasonal marriages. This Activity will expand services for victims of gender-based violence and trafficking; policy and legal framework support efforts; and community awareness-raising activities to reduce public acceptance of early child and seasonal marriages.
Working under the direction of the Chief of Party and in close collaboration with project administrative, financial, and technical staff, the Deputy Chief of Party will be directly responsible for the timely provision and delivery of quality technical deliverables to support project implementation.
* Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, international development, or other relevant discipline; advanced degree preferred;
* At least 10 years of experience implementing development activities;
* At least 5 years of experience leading technical teams and activities for large-scale (>$25 million) donor-funded projects;
* Proven ability to maintain productive working relationships with government officials, private sector actors, and other stakeholders;
* Ability to serve as acting Chief of Party in his/her absence;
* Fluency in English required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org