This is an entry level position for candidates with the academic background (bachelor’s degree in relevant or demanding field required) and desire to pursue a career in intelligence analysis. This is a great opportunity to begin a career in the intelligence community
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform all source and open source research and analysis on matters of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, WMD, cyber, and counter-proliferation to support ongoing investigations and intelligence collection
- Exploit data from specific sources and raw intelligence, and compile them to validate USIC intelligence collection requirements
- Help to facilitate the exchange of information between government agencies to include DOJ, DOD, and DHS
- Instruct/brief personnel on various national security programs and procedures
- Disseminate information across the USIC; work directly with agents and analysts to facilitate intelligence collection on specific threats to national security
- Work closely with government personnel to support audit preparation and assist in the development of agency and unit/program policy
Minimum requirements include:
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree (no equivalents)
- Candidate must possess excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- He or she must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts.
- Candidate must be comfortable searching, evaluating and studying open and classified sources to gather and analyze technical information.
- Background or interest in counterterrorism, national security, cyber, international relations, analytic studies, counterintelligence, or WMD Please click apply on the right.
- Positions require a current Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Polygraph proce
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org