The HALO Trust is the world’s largest humanitarian mine clearance organization, working to make the world Landmine Free by 2025. We have over 8,000 staff on the ground in 25 countries and territories, helping millions of families return to their homes safely, but there is still much to do.
We are looking for a proactive and efficient Office Administrator for our Washington, D.C. office. You’ll ensure the smooth running of the office, supporting the Executive Director and the Fundraising and Government Affairs teams. Duties will include
a wide variety of administrative, bookkeeping, planning and secretarial tasks, in particular:
• Preparing and completing monthly financial reports for submission to HALO's finance department.
• Daily administrative responsibilities such as answering phones, sorting mail, answering emails, making travel arrangements, overseeing invoice payments, etc.
• Tracking, preparing and/or submitting federal and state required forms and information to comply with tax, legal and insurance requirements. Assist the finance team with the provision of audit documentation.
• Manage financial, legal, insurance and governance files in accordance with organizational policies.
• Oversee the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment and facilities for the D.C. office
• Process incoming donations and keep track of donation reports.
• Enter and update data to maintain files and databases as appropriate.
• Assist in the planning and execution of special fundraising and cultivation events as appropriate.
The role will be based in our Washington, D.C. office but you will collaborate on a daily basis with teams in the UK and around the world.
HALO offers a competitive salary, full health benefits, and 25 vacation days a year.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org