Counterpart International’s innovation-focused subsidiary, the Social Sector Accelerator, is a leader in promoting evidence-based, cost-effective, and scalable solutions to social and environmental challenges. From the design of new digital platforms for managing grants to nonprofits to experimentation with cash transfers and other incentives to promote conservation, we believe that meeting the needs of today requires uncovering the innovations of tomorrow.
The Accelerator team seeks an intern who desires the opportunity to work across multiple product and service lines and be exposed to the cutting edge of global development. In addition to participating in a range of learning opportunities, the Intern will be responsible for providing outstanding administrative management support to our programs and operations.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
• Conduct research across various industries to identify current trends to provide assistance to the Social Sector Accelerator’s framework of unique domestic and international projects.
• Support core business operations, from strategy to communications to finance.
• Provide exceptional support with monitoring and assessment tasks by carefully reviewing
documentation for quality and completeness.
• Assist in the services provided the accelerator team to clients, including grants administration and consulting services
• A current undergraduate student having completed at least their first two years of studies, a graduate student having completed at least their first year, or a recently completed undergraduate degree in international affairs, international development, economics, finance, business, public policy or a related field
• Must be curious, eager to learn, motivated, organized and possess excellent communications
and quantitative skills.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org