This is a full-time position with Panagora Group to support USAID’s Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL), which develops policies and strategies that guide and help USAID achieve their worldwide mission to end extreme poverty and help develop democratic societies.
You will be responsible for assisting various offices/teams with daily tasks; drafting memos and other written communications, organizing and coordinating both internal and external meetings, supporting USAID Directors, as well as other activities.
- Reviews, tasks and tracks a variety of technical documents.
- Performs research and analysis, and writes short reports on topics relating to existing or planned programs.
- Performs outreach and communication with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing.
- Provides logistical support for meetings.
- Performs and monitors administrative management requirements with the Program Manager’s review. Applies administrative policies, maintains various systems and databases, and handles other staff requirements.
- Offers guidance on travel authorization processes including clearances, country travel concurrences, and voucher preparations, as needed. Provides management and advice on travel procedures for PPL staff.
- Drafts correspondence, recommendations, reports, and memoranda related to management and administrative programs and issues. Provides advice and guidance to managers and employees on questions and situations related to the administrative services provided.
- Performs note taking, drafting and circulation of meeting minutes.
- Manages a shared, organized electronic filing system.
- Coordinates PPL responses to requests from the PPL front office and other Bureaus.
- Ensures all briefers are complete and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Supports staff in communications with persons and groups from both within and outside USAID in written correspondence.
- US Citizenship
- Current Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience working in a related position.
- International relations background.
- USAID or DOS experience preferred.
- Relationship management experience and ability to work under short-term deadlines.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org