We are offering a paid traineeship position in EU Project Communication. The successful candidate will be part of the Zabala Innovation Consulting team in Brussels.
The traineeship will involve a range of activities focusing on communication and manage-ment tasks related to different EU funded projects the focus on science and innovation. The successful candidate will be involved in generating successful communication campaigns, preparing publications and reports, as well as having an opportunity to take part in differ-ent thematic events.
The traineeship will involve the following key tasks:
- Support the coordination, management and administrative follow-up of several EU projects in science and innovation;
- Support the team with the technical reporting of EU projects;
- Take part to project coordination and management meetings;
- Support in the development of communication and dissemination strategies;
- Support communication tasks of EU projects, specifically:
- coordination with communication service providers;
- website content updates (CMS – Wordpress, Drupal…);
- digital marketing (through social media platforms like Twitter, Linkedin…);
- events organisation and promotion;
- press release drafting,
- liaising with journalists;
- publications preparation (editing, basic cover design…);
- contribute to other tasks of ZABALA’s day to day activities.
- Qualification: minimum: Master degree in management and/or communication;
- Interest for science and innovation matters;
- Interest in European cooperation projects and funding schemes (i.e. Horizon 2020).
- Some previous experience regarding EU project management and science communication is a plus;
- High level of English (C2). Spanish or French/Dutch is an advantage, but it is not mandatory, any other languages appreciated;
- Be a self-starter, able to take initiative and work proactively;
- Keen to work in a multicultural team;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Brussels residence.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org