SI is seeking a full-time Business Development (BD) Recruitment Assistant to support recruitment efforts to fill positions for capture and active proposals. The Assistant be an integral part of a hard-working and fun recruitment team under SI's BD Division and will report to a Business Development Recruitment Manager. The BD Recruitment Assistant will have the opportunity to take on internal initiatives including staff training on recruitment procedures, streamlining company-wide recruitment processes and brainstorming on improvement of staffing and recruitment proposal writing.
Business Development Recruitment
- Participate in proposal and Business Development meetings.
- Assist the BD Recruitment team in thinking through and drafting key personnel and management sections of proposals.
- Draft and post job advertisements for proposal positions.
- Source and short-list qualifying candidates.
- Format and tailor CVs and bio blurbs per the solicitation scope of work and position description.
- Create short-term technical assistance rosters: work closely with the proposal team on drafting the roster, source short-term illustrative consultants per the skill sets and technical areas identified,conduct outreach with consultants for inclusion on the roster.
- Draft and extend letters of commitment, conflict of interest letters, and other proposal recruitment documents.
- Draft and extend tailored reference checks.
- Conduct verification of biodata forms, and work with Pricer to develop and extend offers, and negotiate.
- Assist in thinking through and developing proposal organizational charts and staffing strategies.
- Participate in interviews with all levels of technical and administrative candidates.
General Recruitment Tasks
- Collaborate with recruitment team members in updating the Recruitment Manual to outline SI-wide recruitment processes and procedures.
- Represent SI at career fairs, and other recruitment networking events.
- Maintain roster of job sources and resources.
- Conduct maintenance and upkeep of recruitment system, including uploading candidate documents, candidate correspondence, reference checks and interview notes.
- Participate in improvement of SI-wide recruitment processes and procedures.
- Respond to candidate inquiries in the Recruitment Inbox.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in recruitment or human resources, preferably within international development.
- Very strong professionalism and oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of independent action.
- Comfortable utilizing online applicant systems and candidate databases as a recruitment tool.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Foreign language skills (Spanish, French) desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org