The Placement Officer in Cultural Vistas’ Placement Department primarily recruits new host companies for our customized Inbound placement programs, creates long lasting relationships with our clients and is responsible for creating and implementing processes to optimize our J-1 Visa business development work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes SOPs and creates campaigns to fully utilize Salesforce for business purposes of maintaining CVs relationships with corporate partners
- Strategizes cross-departmental best practices in collaboration with program development department and VP of Professional Exchanges and Legal Counsel on placement raising
- Creates warm leads for VP of Professional Exchanges and Legal Counsel
- Assists VP of Professional Exchanges and Legal Counsel on business development initiatives for the J-1 Visa programs
- Implements new host organization outreach marketing campaigns
- Leverages data across the organization to build new relationships
Inbound Internship Placement Development
- Proactively identifies, cultivates, and closes deals with potential partnering organizations who will provide opportunities for interns
- Collaborate with business development pipeline team at Cultural Vistas to reach sales goal
- Support and utilize Salesforce and business development tracking methods
- Create relationships with host companies which can be utilized for events, business development, fundraising
- Serves as the voice for our partners throughout our organization
- In collaboration with the Creative Studio develops informative materials about our placement programs and J-1 Visa services, which can be utilized by our clients
- Fields inquiries from businesses seeking partnerships, researches and assesses value for potential partnership
- Proactively strategizes to expand our client base
- Implement marketing campaigns to drive next host organizations
- Work with marketing team to improve website information and instructions for new host organizations
- Develops and maintains an advanced knowledge of Cultural Vistas program portfolio
- Develops and maintains industry knowledge by seeking out educational workshops, classes, and related publications
- Supports ongoing communication to all appropriate staff as it pertains to initiatives and new and existing business
- Works in accordance with the mission, goals, values, and strategic direction of Cultural Vistas\
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong sales prospecting and closing skills
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable and courteous communication externally, as well as internally.
- Ability to multi-task, to prioritize workload, to organize, and make decisions in a deadline sensitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate outcomes and problem solve
- Ability to provide excellent customer service for both internal and external customers
- Ability to exhibit a collegial attitude and excel within a collaborative team working environment
- Strong ability to communicate effectively within a multi-cultural environment and with people from diverse cultures and countries
Computer Equipment and Software Experience Required:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite products. Salesforce mastery required
Education and Experience Required:
- Education: Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing required
- 5 Years of business development or sales experience required.
Physical Demands of Position:
- Domestic and international travel may be required. Work on weekends, holidays, and evenings may be required.
Please click here to apply.