CORE, Inc. (CORE Group) is a leader in global community health, working to end preventable maternal, newborn, and child deaths around the world. We have a comparative advantage through collaborative action to promote and safeguard health in communities and create new models for reaching the most marginalized populations. As a neutral, trusted platform for a coalition of more than 100 members, we work together with the broader global health community to foster collaboration and learning, strengthen technical capacity, develop innovative tools and resources, and scale evidence-based approaches to improving health. Learn more here: www.coregroup.org.
CORE Group is seeking highly motivated individuals for a Knowledge Management Lead position for the USAID MOMENTUM (Moving Integrated, Quality Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health) APS Round 2A “Global Technical Leadership and Targeted Technical Assistance for MNCH/FP/RH”. MOMENTUM Round 2A is focused on: (1) the provision of targeted technical and capacity development assistance to USAID missions, partner countries, and local organizations for sustained improvements in maternal, newborn, and child health and FP/RH outcomes to advance country progress along the journey to self-reliance; and (2) contributions to global technical leadership and policy-dialogue for achievement of MNCH/FP/RH goals.
The Knowledge Management Lead will be responsible for developing and implementing the MOMENTUM 2A knowledge management and adaptive learning strategy using both established and innovative systems, processes, and activities to (1) improve the access to, use of, and scale up of evidence-based, quality MNCH/FP/RH information, services and interventions; (2) measure and document the capacity of host-country institutions, local organizations, and providers to deliver evidenced-based, quality MNCH/FP/RH; (3) institutionalize adaptive learning as key piece in program implementation and technical leadership; and (4) facilitate cross-sectoral collaboration and innovative partnerships between MNCH/FP/RH and non-MNCH/FP/RH organizations. The lead will maintain close liaison with the MOMENTUM 2A management and technical teams, consortium partners, specifically MOMENTUM 2C’s MEL and KM teams, and USAID. This position is contingent upon award from USAID.
• Manage a knowledge management and adaptive learning team to ensure prioritization of activities, quality of execution, alignment with program goals, and collaboration within the MOMENTUM 2A award.
• Lead and facilitate the process to develop and implement a knowledge management and adaptive learning strategy responding to MOMENTUM APS Results and Intermediate Results as aforementioned. Collaborate with MOMENTUM 2C Award KM Team for guidance and alignment.
• Provide thought leadership to identify new sustainable approaches to knowledge sharing, adaptive learning and capacity development for missions, host countries’ technical leadership and local organizational partners; provide strategic guidance to the development and sustainability of regional knowledge networks.
• Convene, design and facilitate stakeholder consultations, conferences, capacity building workshops, and knowledge sharing opportunities to promote peer-to-peer learning and cross-organizational collaboration. Ensure capacity building is strengthened in evidence and data utilization, collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA).
• Oversee creation of an online resource library and collaboration hub for MOMENTUM 2A stakeholders and partners to access evidence-based, quality MNCH/FP/RH information, i.e. guidance, toolkits, reports, training, network of experts – “Expert Office Hours”, etc.
• Oversee documentation and dissemination of MOMENTUM 2A impact stories, successes and lessons learned. • Collaborate with MOMENTUM 2C Award team to develop and implement a learning agenda for the MOMENTUM 2A Award
• Provide input into operating and workplans, drawing links between the cross-sectoral teams, to maintain the strategic vision and goals of the program.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org