The Center on International Cooperation (CIC) at NYU is seeking an experienced Partnerships and Operations Specialist to join the team. This individual will serve as a key element in CIC’s grant management and assist with management of day-to-day budget and operations, with a dedicated focus on CIC’s Pathfinders program. The principal job responsibilities of the Partnerships and Operations Specialist are support to fundraising, budget, and grant management, including reporting; and assisting with operations, including information management, internal processes/workflows, human resources, technology, and other issues. A key feature of the Partnerships and Operations Specialist is their role as the liaison between CIC and internal NYU offices important to grant management, budget, and operations. The individual will also be the focal point within the CIC finance and administrative team for CIC’s Pathfinders program.
Bachelor's Degree in business administration, social sciences, international affairs, or related field.
Master's Degree in non-profit management, business administration, public administration, or related field (or equivalent practical experience).
5+ years in a non-profit setting working on grant management and operational activities.
- Fund accounting - Working within a global organization and handling international financial transactions
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations within a large organization
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills to create and maintain positive relationships and to effectively represent CIC both internally at NYU and externally with donors
- Analytical skills and ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in writing effective grant proposals
- Solid Excel skills and fluency with numbers and budgets
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org