Euromed Police is seeking an intern to support the organisation of the activities of its different networks. In addition to these mainly logistical tasks, and depending on the project’s agenda, the intern will be involved in the overall functioning of Euromed Police, its communication and reporting tasks.
The successful candidate will be integrated to the Euromed Police Team for a duration of four months. In a dynamic working environment, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain concrete experience in European project management dealing with police cooperation.
The internship is paid.
Specific tasks and activities
- Support to the organisation of Euromed Police activities;
- Correspondence and mobilisation of the participants to the activities:
- Preparation of the supporting documents;
- Organisation of the participants’ transfer and liaison with the hotels;
- Follow up of the activities (reports and press release).
- General support to the Euromed Police Project:
- Monitoring of relevant websites and open sources in the areas covered by Euromed Police (media, partner institutions);
- Preparation of briefings and background notes;
- Administrative support and update of the database;
- In Brussels, participation to the meetings and edition of the meetings reports.
- University degree;
- Interest for EU projects and for the topics covered by Euromed Police;
- Rigour and organisation skills;
- Initiative and team spirit;
- Excellent drafting skills in both English and French;
- Good oral communication in English and French.
- Knowledge of Arabic;
- Previous experience in event organisation;
- Previous experience in relation to the EU Southern Neighbourhood Partner Countries.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org