Our mission is to build a movement of 100M action-taking Global Citizens to help achieve our vision of ending extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, more than 22 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $37 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 2.25 billion lives by 2030.
As the Citizenship Programs Associate for Global Citizen, you will play a key role in the implementation of the organization’s innovative incentive-based loyalty program, Global Citizen Rewards, helping it grow in a way that builds our audience and increases engagement.
In the day-to-day, you will help manage a growing inventory of Rewards, supporting partners, winners, and stakeholders to ensure goals are being met. You will work closely with the Citizenship Programs Manager and Director of Citizenship Programs to ensure successful implementation of Rewards tactics. You also will collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team – Email, Editorial, Product & Design, and Video – to support various program and organizational priorities.
As the Citizenship Programs Associate, you will be a valued team member, dedicated to growing the Global Citizen community.
You will report to the Director of Citizenship Programs.
- Research new concert tours and make timely requests for tickets to ensure a constant flow of top-tier Rewards
- Manage member services related to Rewards by answering user questions, troubleshooting and resolving challenges, coordinating winner logistics
- Help manage partner relationships, serving as the day-to-day point of contact, securing necessary approvals, and providing winner names for guest lists. Support Citizenship Manager and Director to pitch new partners and grow existing relationships, including helping to develop pitches, implement deliverables, and report on performance
- Support Rewards Marketing by helping to create necessary assets for social, email, and other promotions, including copy, images, and video; manage promotional calendars to provide visibility into planned activities team-wide. Schedule and post social promotions as needed
- Track and provide regular reports to Rewards and Marketing teams related to secured Rewards inventory, outreach progress, planned promotional activities, drawing timelines and performance and partnership performance
- Flag product challenges encountered by users and by the Rewards team; work with the product team to resolve; contribute to team discussions about product improvements to improve performance of the Rewards program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful, and adept at prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at once to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and project management with the ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment and to generate data-driven insights
- Professional demeanor with a can-do attitude, willingness to roll up sleeves, strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic team culture
- Basic photoshop skills a plus
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org