The International Business Development Manager identifies, analyses and executes utility scale solar opportunities to develop, build, and operate solar projects in Portugal, Spain, Italy, Hungary and potentially in other countries within EU. She/he manages the whole process of the project development - from the early identification stage through financial closing.
- Manage local teams of 3 Business Development Managers (located in Iberia and Poland) and directly report to the R.Power Board in Poland;
- Identify and analyze different targets and opportunities, assessing attractiveness and priority; the main focus will be Portugal, Spain, Italy, Hungary, but other markets can be added;
- Research market and regulatory framework to identify best business development options;
- Evaluate potential acquisitions and partnerships in coordination with the internal technical and financial team;
- Engaging and managing third-party consultants such as technical, tax and legal advisors during the due diligence processes;
- Analyze alternative strategies for business development, including greenfield options;
- Engage local developers in case of greenfield development of solar pipeline;
- Conduct and manage all work in a timely fashion to ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or Engineering;
- 7+years' prior of managerial experience in international business development field;
- Languages: Fluency in Polish and English. Spanish will be a plus;
- Solar/renewable energy sector knowledge will be a plus;
- Demonstrated success working in and managing multi-disciplinary teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong time-management skills & ability to work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Focused and goal-oriented;
- Required availability for frequent travelling - flexibility required.
To apply, please send your resume and motivation letter only in English.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org