Eurasia Group, the world's top political risk management firm, is looking for a high-caliber Business Development Intern to grow its corporates team.
As clients diversify operations and political risks become more acute in both developed and emerging economies, political-risk management becomes a critical concern. The intern will help Fortune 100 and similar companies navigate uncertainty and develop solutions that turn political risks into unique opportunities.
Role: We are seeking an intern to play an active role in the firm’s business development team, with a focus on corporate clients. In this role, you will be assisting the team in a variety of tasks, ranging from research on current and potential clients, understanding how geopolitics impacts different sectors, and creating a weekly deliverable for our corporate clients. The intern will also have their own summer long project to aid in their own professional development and presentation skills.
- Support the day-to-day client engagement including updating records on Salesforce, drafting proposals/communications and assisting in the project management of client requests.
- Summarize daily developments in client and industry news.
- Follow on key developments in global politics and public policies impacting existing clients and prospective clients.
- Assist in weekly client deliverables.
- At least 2 years of college or university with an educational background in international affairs and/or business;
- Ability to work on a variety of projects and to prioritize time-sensitive client request;
- A team player with excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills;
- Curiosity and an eagerness to contribute to a small team;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications;
- Applicants must be able to provide a certificate or other type of authorization from their academic institution demonstrating their eligibility for academic credit for this unpaid internship.
- Flexible for Summer 2020. Please indicate in application how much time you can commit to working with us.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org