THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CURRENT TS/SCI with Polygraph clearances.
Core One seeks an experienced Operations Officer - Platform Support needed to support the US Government in the NOVA area. The mission is to thwart human and technical attempts to penetrate computers, networks, and information infrastructures.
- Operations support and assistance to the confidential-information cycle in support of the government’s efforts to spot, assess, develop, recruit, and manage confidential-informants.
- Provide assistance in conducting operational activities (e.g., informant meetings, establishing platforms) using appropriate operational security.
- Domestic and foreign travel in accordance with USG policies and procedures.
- Assistance with the development of confidential-informant and technical targeting packages.
- Development of operational proposals for consideration by the USG’s operational elements.
- Preparation of operational correspondence for confidential-informant cases (e.g., message traffic, files reviews, operational plans and spot reports.
- A BA/BS degree in international relations, political science, history, language, or other liberal arts degree.
- TS/SCI w/Poly security clearance with polygraph.
- Experience in operations planning and after-action data analysis as well as Resource Management to include budget planning and budget status.
- Experience of covert, technical, and overt collection capabilities and methods and the relationship of intelligence/information gaps in the collection process.
- Maintain official files, documentation, SharePoint sites, and collaborative work environments.
- Develop SharePoint to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information related to technical operations.
- Ability to operate securely to protect and safeguard confidential- informants.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications, to include cellular and computer networks.
- Experience with IC databases including targeting tools.
- Knowledge and experience with international finance as it relates to international business.
- Foreign field experience (successful foreign tours working in intelligence) as an operations officer with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Certification as an operations officer, technical operations officer, or special skills officer.
- Master's Degree in a business discipline.
- Expertise in Risk Analysis.
- Working knowledge of covert banking, finance and accounting procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain knowledge of Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Global Account Tax Compliance Act (GATCA) and other global and US based financial policy initiatives.
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation's most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance and entrepreneurialism.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*