We are currently looking for a Policy Assistant that will contribute to the policy work of our association.
- A graduate in law, political sciences, European studies;
- Very good understanding of the EU decision-making process and politics;
- First experience in an EU institution or in public affairs is a strong asset;
- Proficient in English. Any additional EU language, in particular German, is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Familiarity with communication software and social media is an advantage;
- Pro-active, organisational talent, fast learner;
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit.
- Contribute to public affairs activities and monitor EU policy developments;
- Assist with communication and research activities (social media, website, newsletter);
- Conduct research and work on on-going UIPI projects;
- Provide organisational and administrative support.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org