Are you interested in gaining direct experience of high level projects for international organisations and companies, leading research institutes and multi-stakeholder constellations? Do you have an interest in foresight and strategy, stakeholder engagement and negotiations? Are you a high-potential and internationally oriented individual?
Then our internship programme might be something for you: we are an internationally active consultancy working with a small team for clients ranging from the UN, the OECD, the European Commission and other EU institutions and bodies to leading companies and many others (more at www.prospex.com).
• Become familiar with Prospex’s high level consulting and research projects with focus on foresight, strategy and stakeholder engagement processes for public & private clients in Europe and worldwide:
– Supporting research, analysis and documentation in a large variety of content fields
– Support to contacting, networking and consortium building
– Drafting of background notes, documents, report etc.
– Supporting communication and marketing (experience in social media communication a plus)
– Drafting of clips for Prospex website
– Support event preparation
A recent university graduate (masters or higher)
• Equipped with excellent research, drafting and analytical skills
• Able to work yourself quickly and deeply into a specific topic
• A team player but able to work independently
• Willing to work hard, to learn and to contribute
• Fluent English (absolute must) – additional languages a strong asset!
• Interested or ideally knowledgeable in
– foresight and strategy (future studies, scenarios, visions, roadmapping, etc.)
– Participatory processes (stakeholder engagement, facilitation, policy interfaces)
– a diverse set of topics from policy to business and societal issues, such as environment, energy, health, business processes, fundamental rights, etc.
– communication (including social media and website maintenance)
• attracted to gaining high-level experiences, often in international projects in a small, intercultural and highly professional and dynamic team.
• In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union
The internship programme is available
• At our EU office, located in the heart of the EU quarter (Schuman area) in Brussels with regular coordination meetings at our headquarters (Keerbergen)
• For a period of six months
• From 11 March 2019 until 9 September 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to Suzanne Struver (suzanne.struver[at]prospex.com). The deadline for application is the 12th February 2019. A number of selected applicants will be invited for an interview, to take place on 19 February 2019.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org