The Institute of Public-Private Partnerships (IP3), a Tetra Tech company, is seeking a Business Development and Communications Consultant. The successful candidate will engage the PPP community in the US, African, Latin American, or European international infrastructure markets. The consultant is responsible for the sale of learning services focused on PPP, Project Finance, and Regulation Utilities Management subject matters. The ideal candidate is a strong public speaker, able to participate in and engage with potential clients at public events and PPP workshops. Additionally, the consultant is expected to maintain all client-facing marketing material to ensure online engagement (email marketing, social media, website). The ideal candidate recommends, champions, and executes marketing campaigns and sales efforts while ensuring all digital, print, and mobile marketing activities promote the IP3 brand and strategy.
- Lead development of client accounts.
- Respond to RFP’s and requests from clients for proposals related to public/private partnership trainings.
- Meet with potential clients at IP3 trainings, international client locations, and professional conferences.
- Promote in-country classroom-based and dedicated online training to existing and potential clients.
- Facilitate biweekly sales pack meetings to review sales leads.
- Perform writing, copywriting, editing, and proofing of marketing materials, web content, social media posts, blogs, and online advertising.
- Develop and execute social media strategy, ongoing content development, and customer engagement. This may include, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and WordPress (FLVS Blog).
- Develop, coordinate, and execute digital marketing campaigns by providing content messaging, coordinating with team members, managing deadlines, and communicating with key stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge of IP3 service offerings and training modules.
- Compile competitive information.
- Periodic international travel may be required for up to two consecutive weeks at a time (when health risks abate).
- Additional tasks as required to develop accounts and build capabilities within the organization’s strategic plan
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in international development and policy, public administration, economics, finance, engineering, business administration, marketing, communications, or related field
- 5 or more years of relevant professional experience
- Experience working in the Infrastructure, Public-Private Partnerships, Agriculture or Development fields (both nationally and internationally is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Experience using email and social media for B2B marketing and business growth
Line Management Responsibility:
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Office setting, international travel