The International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection (PHAP) is looking for a dynamic individual to coordinate the editing and publication of the association’s thematic updates – written contributions from PHAP’s expert network on recent developments in their areas of expertise. This is a remote position, paid hourly (up to maximum of 40 hours per week), and managed through Upwork.
· Outreach to experts to solicit contributions for the publication series.
· Providing guidance to contributors and editing of their contributions.
· Managing publication schedule (estimating 25 updates per month).
· Experience or knowledge of the international humanitarian sector or international relations.
· Ability to maintain structured data for managing regular individual communications with a large number of people.
· Excellent written and spoken English.
· Advanced degree in international relations or related area.
· Experience of remote work.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*