- Serve as the management and technical lead for contractor personnel performing intelligence analysis and other intelligence functions in a DoD analytic center, focusing on the Central America/South America/Caribbean area of responsibility.
- Provides senior-level expertise; independently completes complicated or complex tasks, and leads or directs the work of contractor personnel assigned to the center.
- Provides analysis and research in support of defense intelligence support to warfighters, defense policymakers and force planners.
- Prepares assessments of intelligence requirements and trends within the defense intelligence community to include military services, combatant commands, national intelligence community and private sector.
- Develops and maintains expert functional knowledge of the Central America/South America/Caribbean region, including topics such as history, current events, political climate, and military leadership.
- Performs senior customer outreach, informs on emergent defense security and intelligence issues; remains current on policies, strategy and intelligence needs.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or military discipline is required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Intelligence, International Relations, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Finance, Economics, an area in Physical Science, or a similar area of study is desired.
- Masters Degree preferred
- A minimum of ten years of experience in all source analysis.
- A minimum of five years of experience managing teams in the Intelligence Community.
- Possess a final TS clearance with SCI eligibility and in-scope CSP.
- Able to commute in the Washington, DC metro area
- Proven understanding of and experience with the Americas region including topics such as history, current events, political climate, and military leadership.
- A minimum of five years of experience producing strategic all source analysis utilizing intelligence and information from multiple and varied sources preferred.
- Intermediate reading capability of Spanish (the equivalent of the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) Level 2 for reading) preferred.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org