FEANTSA is recruiting a POLICY COORDINATOR to cover a maternity leave from the 1st of March to the 31st of July 2018.
- Leading on FEANTSA’s housing work;
- Coordinate the implementation of FEANTSA lobbying strategy with focus on EU Semester;
- Supporting a team of 8 policy staff;
- Preparation and follow up FEANTSA’s statutory meetings.
- Work on an important social issue and generate impact;
- Clear work package adapted to the short duration of the replacement;
- Performant, committed and friendly team;
- Gain experience in a dynamic European NGO sector with potential career opportunities;
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Sympathetic to and understanding of the homelessness cause;
- Good knowledge of housing policies;
- Familiar with EU governance and relevant EU policies;
- Experience supporting policy and project staff – preferably in a European NGO;
- Experience with lobbying and advocacy work – preferably in the social sector;
- Fast learner with strong strategic insight;
- Team player;
- Strong networking, representation and presentation skills;
- Perfect in written and spoken English, other EU languages an asset;
- Available on 1st of March at the latest.
Please send an application letter and CV to [email protected] before the 26th of January. Interviews will take place the 1st of February in Brussels. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org