PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, needs a Program Design and Support Specialist with a Secret Clearance to work with the State Department Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs in Washington, DC.
- The Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA) deals with U.S. foreign policy and U.S. diplomatic relations.
- Regional policy issues that NEA handles include Iraq, Middle East peace, terrorism and weapons of mass destruction, and political and economic reform.
- Full benefits included (medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, metro allowance) as well as opportunities for worldwide travel
- Support program design by conducting research, performing analysis, and drafting papers for high-level U.S. Government foreign policy initiatives as well as individually managed projects.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of, and relevant work experience in, designing and managing activities involving international affairs.
- Prior experience with Democracy & Governance programs as well as Economic Development & Grants is preferred.
- Foreign travel for 1-2 weeks may be required.
- Secret Clearance (interim clearance acceptable)
- Arabic language skills required - Speaking, Reading, and Writing
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Strong communication skills, as well as the ability to work independently, remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines, and work well with others.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org