Verité is a growing, award-winning non-profit organization that illuminates and addresses serious human rights and labor rights violations in factories, farms and other workplaces around the world. We serve private sector and public-sector clients by building their internal understanding of the labor rights problems they face in their supply chains and operations, and their skills to solve those problems.
The Program Manager will support Verité’s work in social responsibility due diligence assessments and technology and data-driven programs.
Tasks and specific responsibilities
- Collect, clean, and analyze publicly available quantitative data relevant to labor and human rights and coordinate storage of that data
- Manage the intake of data and materials submitted by clients, assist in development of related systems and protocols
- Perform analysis on qualitative reports and surveys submitted by clients, review analysis conducted by other analysts
- Manage and maintain data on backend database
- Liaise with tech provider to support development of technology-enabled initiatives
- Manage client membership and client relationships
- Produce and support preparation of client-ready communications, including emails and reports
- Track the implementation of project workplans and coordinate with senior staff to ensure timely project delivery
- Coordinate interns and research analysts
- Coordinate the reporting process including drafting and editing of client-ready outputs
- Perform data validation and cleaning
- BA or equivalent experience in related field, e.g., economics, statistics, mathematics, political science, or international relations, MA or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Familiarity with software for data processing (e.g., SPSS, Stata, R) and/or relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL)
- Experienced tracking complex project components.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office package, with at least intermediate Excel skills
Qualifications for all Verité positions
- Demonstrates strong personal commitment to Verité's mission or related social justice objectives in human rights, labor issues, international law, or corporate social responsibility.
- Demonstrates professional competency and/or personal experience thinking and working effectively across a broad range of perspectives and experiences.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and competency engaging with the diverse marginalized populations impacted by Verité’s mission.
- Personal reliability and commitment to organizational success.
Verité is committed to a diverse work force and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expressions, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please email cover letter and CV detailing your relevant experience against the skills and qualifications above to: [email protected] with the subject line ‘Program Manager.’ No telephone inquiries will be accepted for this position.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org