Northrop Grumman Space Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Systems Division is seeking an International Trade Compliance Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position may be located in McLean, VA, San Diego, CA or Linthicum, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Export/Import Management organization, working to ensure compliance with export laws that enhance foreign policy and protect national security.
- Manages comprehensive internal export controls to ensure compliance with US and foreign regulations (ITAR and EAR) in the conduct of international marketing, sales, supply chain and other business activities.
- Establishes and implements business plans for submitting to and obtaining from the US government all necessary export and import licenses, permits, certifications and technology release determinations.
- Ensures that transactions comply with government regulations and internal procedures by conducting gate reviews for technical data, foreign travel, foreign visits and export and import shipments.
- Proficient in commodity jurisdiction and classification determinations as well as making determinations regarding the applicability of exceptions and exemptions.
- Maintains applicable trade compliance records in accordance with regulatory requirements and internal procedures.
- Participates in training and audit assessment programs to ensure implementation and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Develops and delivers presentations, including Export General Awareness training, program/function specific export training and program/capture export licensing strategy updates to division leadership.
- Bachelor's degree plus 10 years of relevant experience, or Master's degree with 8 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- US citizen with ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with OCR's EASE software
- Experience with the use of/authorizing ITAR exemptions and EAR exceptions
- Experienced with providing training in person or via virtual modes (e.g. LiveMeeting)
- Experience with making Jurisdiction and Classification determinations
- Experience working with Universities
- Experience with Internal Research and Development Activities (IRAD)
- Active Top Secret security clearance
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org