Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment towards reaching a common goal of ending extreme poverty and preventable disease. When you work for ONE, you will receive an exceptional benefits package along with the opportunity to contribute to worldwide causes impacting those most in need.
The Marketing Project Assistant will work on a dynamic global team, providing support to the Marketing Director on a wide range of projects. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter who is passionate about ONE’s mission and interested in learning more about marketing and project management. The idea candidate should also possess excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time, non-exempt opportunity reporting directly to the Marketing Director and sitting on the Marketing Planning & Insights sub-team. This role is based in our Washington, DC office.
- Provide support on Division projects, such as helping draft and update project plans, facilitate meetings, track project budgets and prepare evaluations.
- Assist with communication between the Marketing Division and various internal and external stakeholders, including helping to prepare regular reports.
- Fulfill basic financial duties to include tracking the Division budget, preparing monthly budget reports, processing invoices and obtaining proper approvals when necessary.
- Assist the Marketing Director in overseeing the Division’s annual planning process, and serve as a go-to for Division information throughout the year.
- Support the Marketing Director on major projects, events or external relationships/partnerships.
- Provide support to the Associate Data Analyst on analytics and reporting related projects.
- Assist with ONE’s online store and merchandise processes including helping to service internal orders, develop new products, and ensure adequate inventory levels.
- Provide daily entry-level support to the wider Marketing Division as needed.
- Conducts routine tasks as directed.
- Additional duties as determined
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 0 to 2 years of professional experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities under tight deadlines while performing in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Related work history and/or demonstrable interest in the causes ONE supports
- Past experience in Marketing, Communications and/or Project Management a plus
- Interest in data, analytics and insights a plus
- Ability to work and live in the United States is required
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Developing skills in critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver
- Enthusiastic about ONE’s mission and this opportunity to join a creative, fast-paced team!
Fluency in English required. Fluency in other languages highly preferred such as Spanish, French, Arabic, or sign language highly desired.
Travel up to 5% international and/or domestic.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org