Are you a leader interested in working in a dynamic team based environment that offers opportunity for new and challenging responsibilities? Are you passionate about helping clients align their business model, operating model, processes, technology and workforce with their larger business vision and strategy? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise government (Federal, State, Local) clients through critical and complex issues to change how they manage their operations, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Strategy and Analytics practice!
Work you’ll do
As a Specialist Master (Subject Matter Expert), you will:
Deloitte’s Government & Public Sector practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Driving transformation with government clients requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with client teams and with teams from across our organization to help our clients change what they do and do what they do better to achieve their transformation vision.
Our Strategy & Analytics practice helps clients with their strategy, transformation, and analytics needs. We work across the enterprise and within operating models and organizational units, offering business, technology- and data-driven solutions to address our clients’ transformation agenda. Join us, and play a key role in helping our clients achieve innovative, impactful, sustainable results!
• Bachelor's degree in Political Science, International Studies/Development, Business, or other related field.
• 10+ years of relevant industry and / or consulting experience.
• 4+ years in a technical or functional leadership role.
• Experience working as a military attaché, managing cooperative defense programs, managing international cooperative programs, and/or managing public-private sector relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to share, develop, and / implement interoperable capabilities / solutions between the DoD and coalition partners.
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships with DoD coalition partners, USG agencies, academia, and private sector vendors.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the mission planning, warfighting domains, and phases of operations.
• Understanding of the Universal Joint Task List (UJTL) community, organization, and the roles / responsibilities of each member - Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Combatant Commands, Services, Combat Support Agencies, National Guard Bureau, and Joint Staff.
• Broad understanding of the National Security Strategy, Chairman’s Risk Assessment (CRA), Joint mission-essential tasks, and service specific mission essential task lists.
• Demonstrated ability to advise / influence leaders and policy related to planning, deployment, and sustainability of the total force to execute the Defense Strategy.
• Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Experience developing senior-level client relationships.
• Experience presenting to executives or other key decision makers to present and drive buy-in of ideas.
• Experience mentoring and coaching others.
· Active Security Clearance (DoD Secret or above)
· MBA, MPP
· Demonstrated experience with evaluating and driving large scale initiatives related to personnel readiness, training readiness, equipment readiness.
· Experience and knowledge of the Special Operations Forces Capabilities Integration and Development System.
· Venture capital and investment strategy experience.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org