Prime Source Technologies (PST), is a CMMI Level III-Dev appraised, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 business with over 16 years of experience supporting Federal, State, Local and Commercial customers. We are a growing organization looking for talented professionals to join our team and grow with us.
PST offers extremely competitive salaries and excellent benefits including comprehensive insurance (healthcare, dental, eye, life, short/long-term disability), flexible spending accounts, paid vacation/sick leave, tuition assistance and company matching 401 K plan. DESCRIPTION
PST is seeking a Program Analyst provides programmatic, analytical, contractual, logistical, and administrative support to the INL/WHP South America team. In particular, the Program Analyst will assist the South America team with managing the Colombia portfolio. He/she will serve as a main point of contact for some Colombia programs, projects, and topics, and will back-up his/her colleagues on the South America team. The Program Analyst will organize and attend meetings, track developments relating to the programs and subject matter in his/her portfolio, and maintain up-to-date records of relevant documents.
· Serve as a main POC for Embassy Bogota and others within the Department and the interagency on topics assigned as part of his/her portfolio, providing information and recommendations on policy and program design and implementation.
· Maintain up-to-date files tracking implementation of Colombia programs. Save regular reporting documents, review them, and aggregate information contained within to identify program successes, impacts, and areas of concern.
· Serve as first point of contact for assigned programs and projects. Track program budgets and pipelines for all assigned projects, assist with implementation challenges, review regular reporting, maintain up-to-date project files, ensure regular communication with posts and implementing partners, and ensure programmatic activities support INL and USG priorities.
· Assist in the preparation of background materials and reports used by INL, and assist in the preparation of reports, speeches, briefings, press guidance, and testimony on South American issues.
· Provide general administrative and programmatic support to the INL/WHP South America team, including but not limited to assembling briefing books, drafting reports and updates, serving as control officer, and scheduling meetings, among other requirements.
· Support the INL/WHP South America team in researching trends and measuring programmatic impacts of law enforcement, counternarcotic, drug use, and rule of law to inform programming and serve as background documents.
· U.S. citizenship.
· Education: The incumbent should possess a bachelor’s degree in a field related to the primary duties of this position, including International Affairs, Political Science, or Public Administration.
· The incumbent should possess at least three (03) years professional experience working on issues related to foreign policy, foreign assistance, and international development.
· Demonstrated superior interpersonal skills and proven ability to work well with others.
· Demonstrated excellent and demonstrated writing and oral skills.
· Demonstrated superior attention to detail and experience meeting tight deadlines in a fast paced, office environment.
· Demonstrated proficiency at Microsoft Office computer programs.
· Secret Clearance.
· Experience with project management
· Experience working on issues relating to the Western Hemisphere
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org