Established in 2001, The Tauri Group is a professional services firm known for our analytic rigor, practical solutions, and trusted advice in the areas of CBRN threat mitigation, defense science and technology, homeland security, and adjacent domains. We offer the financial stability and breadth of capability of a large company coupled with the corporate commitment and attention of a small firm. Our subject matter expertise, determination, agility, and commitment to active and ongoing client and stakeholder engagement enable us to solve tough problems and deliver results-oriented solutions that help our customers achieve mission success. We tackle our clients’ most challenging problems by combining analytical rigor with world-class expertise and relevant operational experience. At The Tauri Group, we do what’s right for the Program, the Mission, and the Nation.
We are seeking a Compliance Assessment Analysts in support of treaty compliance activities for a national defense client. Compliance Assessment Analysts will collect, review, process, and analyze service component activities (including but not limited to research, development, test and evaluation, acquisition, operational activities/programs, doctrine, etc.) for compliance with arms control treaties and agreements.
- Conduct comprehensive arms control compliance assessments (ACCAs) of provided activity documentation by analyzing arms control treaties, agreements, U.S. policies, nonproliferation agreements, Compliance Assessments Program (CAP) implementation and compliance documentation, and any other relevant data as necessary
- Prepare formal CAP correspondence in accordance with DON correspondence Manual (SECNAV M5216.5) and CAP promulgated policies and procedures. All final products shall be of a quality suitable for Flag level and/or SES signature
- Provide all required supporting and necessary follow-on documentation (forms, official letters and memorandums, point papers, briefings, and other necessary CAP mission and management correspondence)
- Provide daily documentation management of the Navy Compliance Assessment Program (NCAP) Database which contains all pertinent information related to CAP. This could include the review of program documentation and leveraging the NCAP Database to originate tasking and initiation of internal workflows and suspense dates among other functions. The NCAP database functions as an internal tasking system that moves each ACCA through the necessary levels of review and certification, as well as a historical repository of past ACCAs and other documentation. The primary priority is to ensure the quality, accuracy, and efficiency of the NCAP database. Training on the NCAP database can be provided
- Monitor and perform data mining of Navy and Marine Corps databases and websites to identify and obtain necessary information on programs and activities requiring assessments
- Implement a process of tracking acquisition programs from concept development through operational transition to ensure the CAP team has insight into program lifecycles and assigned program offices
- Provide coordination, administration and technical support for a variety of meetings
- Provide related products and support as required
At The Tauri Group, you'll collaborate with an elite, creative team of scientists, engineers, analysts, operations specialists, policy experts, and acquisition support specialists. We attract people who love their work and are dedicated to the complex challenges facing today's world. Our culture fosters engagement and enthusiasm, attracts and retains proven experts, and maintains a flexible environment that supports clients and staff. From our easily accessible offices in Alexandria, Virginia to our comprehensive benefits package, every aspect of our operations is designed to bring us the best in the field.
Financially, The Tauri Group is a smart choice, offering:
- Highly competitive salaries
- 401(k), including competitive matching and 100 % vesting after only one year
- Business development and referral bonuses
We support your life outside of the office, too, with benefits including:
- Highly competitive medical insurance and multiple plans to choose from
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- Tuition assistance
- Professional development opportunities
- Eight paid hours a year that you can devote to charity
- Flexible work schedules
Education and Experience Required
- U.S. citizenship
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS)
- 5-7 years of experience in arms control, international relations, national security policy, public policy, etc.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org