RTI International is seeking an experienced Program Assistant to provide support and expertise to the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Asia Bureau, Office of South & Central Asian Affairs (ASIA/SCAA). The work for this position will be based in Washington, D.C. The start date is immediate.
- Assists in collecting program and project information and data and coordinating completion of narrative reports (e.g., for portfolio reviews and annual performance plans).
- Provide administrative support with tasks related to communication: develop briefings, internal presentations, meeting agendas, i.e. memoranda, emails, and letters that seek approval or request information relating to program matters; and internal approvals or requests for information.
- Coordinate travel using the government’s travel system.
- Manage document clearances on behalf of the office.
- Assist in office administrative and logistical needs.
- Assist technical staff in the preparation of program documents and correspondence that are in compliance with USAID standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field (e.g., international development/relations, public administration)
- 3 years of professional experience required.
- Active secret-level security clearance required.
- Experience with office technology and software with high proficiency (including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, and database management preferred)
- Knowledge of USAID and/or US Government administrative procedures preferred.
- Experience with project management and/or international development, administrative and financial procedures.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org